- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- The Sherpa Thermoball™ Jacket packs a vintage, diamond-quilted shirt-jacket design with modern insulating performance for stylish cold-weather comfort.
- Active Fit.
- Poly shell:
• Durable poly shell in a 50D weave.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers water-resistant protection.
• 98 g/m² fabric weight.
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation
• Round bunches of PrimaLoft synthetic insulation are designed to mimic the high warmth and low loft of natural down clusters.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and highly compressible for easy packing.
• Synthetic fibers retain insulating properties even when wet.
• Independently CLO-tested to imitate 600 fill-power insulation.
- Deep-pile, 220 g/m² sherpa fleece lines the body and collar for extra warmth.
- Foldover collar.
- Shank-button front closure.
- Button-flap chest pockets.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Buttoned cuffs.
- Straight back yoke.
- Logo embroidery at the chest and back.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Pocket Lining: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Quality Products Men The North Face Sherpa Thermoball Jacket Climbing Ivy Green